Becca Tagg, Clinical Director
- MSCP Post-doctoral Masters in Clinical Psychopharmacology
- PsyD. Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology from APA accredited program
- Ed.S. Educational Specialist in School Psychology
- M.Ed. Masters of Education in Educational Psychology
- B.A. Bachelors of Arts in Psychology
- BCBA Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- NCSP Nationally Certified School Psychologist
Dr. Becca is originally from Pennsylvania. She moved to North Carolina during college at UNCW and fell in love with the area. Despite moving around to further her education, she knew she wanted to return to the crystal coast.
Dr. Becca is an active participant in local and national associations focused on improving knowledge and service delivery for psychology, behavior analysis, and psychopharmacology. She is passionate about outreach and welcomes contact regarding speaking engagements as well as supervision or mentoring interests.